Thursday, January 28, 2016

CHALLENGE #11: Kettlebell Krazy


This is embarrassing to admit: For the longest time I was sure the piece of equipment that looks to me like a weighted ball with a handle was called a, "kettleBALL." I unknowingly called it this for awhile before my significant other informed me otherwise. Naturally, I still called it a, "kettleball" insisting that is what it was, for quite some time... you know, to save face.


Okay, okay, Patrick. I relent... YOU WERE RIGHT!

Warm up:

Walk/Run 10-20 minutes at an easy pace (C'mon, I never make you run)

Workout:

3 Rounds: (round 1: 20 rep // round 2: 15 reps // round 3: 10 reps)

Rest: (after round 1: 60 seconds // after round 2: 45 seconds // after round 3: 30 seconds)

Kettlebell swings
Kettlebell clean and press (reps per arm)
Renegade rows with kettlebell (reps per arm)
Goblet squats

*Use any weight you are comfortable with.

Cool Down:

Repeat workout a final time, minus the kettlebell

+

Yoga flow 

ps: THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP TO RUN WITH ME OR DONATE TO THE CHILDREN'S TUMOR FOUNDATION! Please consider helping out in any way you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment